For a more detailed schedule, click the links below to download the YOUTH 2023 app:
- Download the YOUTH 2023 app on the Apple App store.
- Download the YOUTH 2023 app on the Google Play store.
Tuesday, July 25:
- Event check-in opens at noon at the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort. (Even if you are staying at another location, check in for YOUTH 2023 will take place in the Hilton!)
- Luggage rooms and arrival activities on the beach, including the Upper Room’s Sacred Space prayer area.
- Hotel check-in available starting at 4 P.M.
- Dinner on your own
- Big Room Worship area opens at 6:45 P.M.
- Opening worship 7:30-9:30 P.M.
Wednesday & Thursday, July 26 & 27:
- Beach communion
- Breakfast kiosks available for purchase
- Morning worship 9 A.M.
- Hour-long learning and service opportunities 10 A.M.-2:45 P.M.
- Lunch provided in Ocean Center, included in registration!
- Free Time 2:45-7 P.M. Optional activities during this time like the Mass Choir or additional learning and fellowship opportunities.
- Dinner provided in Ocean Center, included in registration!
- Big Room Worship 7:30-9 P.M.
Friday, July 28:
- Beach Communion Stations
- Hotel check-out by 11 A.M.
For your planning needs, here are the big pieces to start your travel planning!
- Arrive in Daytona Beach on July 25. Event check-in starts at noon; hotel check-in starts at 4 P.M. We’ll have a few arrival activities available as you check-in and get your event name tags and credentials. Plus, there’s a beautiful pool and beach!
- July 26 and 27 are days filled with learning and service opportunities for youth and for adult chaperones, worship, Bible studies, fellowship opportunities, and chances to get some sun. Plan on full days for these two!
- July 28 is a travel day. Hotel checkout is by 11 A.M., so we may have a few final activities that morning like one last beachfront communion time. You’ve got time to soak up one last bit of beach before you head out.
- Meals! Both lunch and dinner are included in your registration cost for July 26 and 27! When you register, make sure to list dietary restrictions/allergies so we can plan accordingly. There are restaurants, food trucks, and kiosks in the hotel and event space available for your dinner on July 25 and breakfasts on July 26, 27, and 28. Those four meals are your responsibility.