In this challenge one competitor wears earphones playing music while the other contestant whispers a phrase to them selected from a stack of pre printed phrases. The competitor wearing the earphones has to try to guess what the phrase is. They switch places as play continues and hilarity ensues.
After all of your students have had a chance to play, ask something like:
What made this challenge difficult?
- A Zebra licked a DVD
- Blue is greener than purple for sure.
- I am pretending to be a tomato.
- I scream you scream we all scream for ice scream
- I stepped on a Corn Flake, now I’m a Cereal Killer.
- I love chubby little puppies.
- I’m addicted to youtubers
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.
- Life is like a box of chocolates
- May the odds be ever in your favor
- Never put a cat on your head.
- The banana has legs!
- The koala jumped over a turtle.
Items needed: Earphones and a phone or other device to connect to and play music.