Richard W. Smith Scholarship
This award is designated for racial/ethnic minority youth in the United States only.
Applicants must be:
- a United Methodist youth that has been active in his/her local church for at least one year prior to application
- a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- admitted to a full-time degree program in an accredited college or university
- entering their first year of undergraduate studies
- pursuing a “church-related” career
- maintained at least a “C” average (2.5 GPA) throughout high school
- able to establish financial need
If you do not have an ISTS account, you will need to create one by clicking on “Don’t have an account? Register!” located below the green ‘LOG IN’ button on that page.
- Click the link below.
- You will be taken to ISTS, the system for application creation and acceptance.
- Once you have logged in with your account, select the scholarship that you wish to apply for and begin the application process.
- Remember, applications are due on March 30.