Skinny Pop Icebreaker for Small Groups
Long live Chubby Bunny! Alas, one of the staples of your ministry succumbed to the insurance agencies. Stuffing your mouth with enough marshmallows to seal your trachea may not have been the best idea. However, with a couple of modifications and the careful application of the newest food fad, you can take the old standard to a new level. Here’s how to play:
- Choose who will first.
- Start with five pieces of smart pop. Have them put the pieces into their mouth without chewing or swallowing and answer one of the questions at the end of this post. If you can understand their answer, go to step 3.
- Add a piece of smart pop and ask another question. If you can understand the answer, add another piece and continue until you can’t understand them,
- The person who is able to be understandable with the most pieces of smart pop wins!
Here’s a list of questions:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite subject in school?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What is your favorite television show?
Aaaaaand, you’re welcome.