Sit Down If
Christmas time is a crazy time for a youth worker, as the church kicks into high gear and you strive to deliver quality programming that matches the importance of the holiday while trying to keep up with the demands of family’s preparations and plans. Let us save you a little time with a no-prep crowd breaker for your next meeting: Sit Down If!
Sit Down If is very simple. Everybody starts by standing and they sit down if an item on your list describes them. Last one(s) standing win(s). Of course you can come up with your own, but this wouldn’t be a no-prep icebreaker if we didn’t give you a list that worked for us right? Here it is:
- You don’t like candy canes.
- You have ever received two of the same gift.
- You have never been Christmas caroling.
- You have ever worn an ugly Christmas sweater.
- Your parents have ever had to wake you up on Christmas morning.
- You like candied yams/sweet potatoes.
- You have ever received socks for a Christmas present.
- You have no idea what to get your mom for Christmas.
- You think the Bible says there were three wisemen who visited Jesus.