Global Scholarship Fund
Young People’s Ministries created the YPM Global Scholarship Fund to financially assist United Methodist young people outside of the United States. This is a global need-based scholarship to help further education.
- The Global Scholarship is for United Methodist students, ages 18-35, attending a university outside the United States.
- The Global Scholarship is a one-time award with funding to be applied towards one academic year.
- Fund awards will be at the discretion of a Scholarship Review Committee, organized from Division on Ministries with Young People members. In order to award money fairly, there will be representatives from different countries serving on the committee.
- The amount awarded will vary based upon need and available funds.
- If selected, an award letter will be sent to the school and the student.
- The scholarship funds will be sent directly to the university and applied to the students’ academic expenses within the institution.
- The announcement will be posted on Young People’s Ministries webpage with other grants and scholarships.
- The deadline for submitting an application is March 30 for the upcoming academic year.
Apply for the Global Scholarship at Applicant Link to Apply: https://aim.applyISTS.net/GBHEM-YPM (Program Key: GBHEM-YPM)
- Click the link below
- You will be taken to ISTS, the system for application creation and acceptance. (If you do not have an ISTS account, you will need to create one by clicking on "Don’t have an account? Register!" located below the green "LOG IN" button on that page.)
- Once you have logged in with your account, select the scholarship that you wish to apply for and begin the application process. If prompted to enter a "program key" once you establish your account, the code is: GBHEM-YPM
- Remember, applications are due on March 30.
Apply for a Global Scholarship! Applicant Link to Apply: https://aim.applyISTS.net/GBHEM-YPM (Program Key: GBHEM-YPM)